28.01.2020 (updated call):
- director sustainability ( > 5 years experience)
- certified quality analyst
(> 1.5 years experience)
- scientist (any - interdisciplinary pref.) (> 7 years experience)
- engineer (any - design, civil, etc.) ( > 5 years experience)
- sustainability researcher ( > 3 years experience)
- executive partnerships officer
(> 3 years experience)
- project manager / program planner (minimum 3 years experience)
- risk credit and data analyst (minimum 1.5 years experience)
- professional finance (minimum 2 years experience)
- energy management systems innovation (minimum 2.5 years experience)
- international trade lawyer / commissioner (minimum 1.5 years experience)
- columnist writer (well versed in circular economy) (minimum 1.5 years experience)
YOU MAY FILL IN YOUR SPONTANEOUS APPLICATION AND C.V.
THE PRIOR OFFICE CALL (T-CLEDO)
is an initiative welcoming BOTH HIGHER EDUCATION INSTITUTION AND A OPEN-MINDED RESEARCH FACILITY, bringing MARCHARH TCLEDO together closer to professors and researchers carrying mutual values clustered to Marcharh.
It is a sustainability-focused arrangement, that also provides the University to enhance its own academic and scientific cooperation with Marcharh and having TCLEDO managed by the University agents or a proposed facility.
An institution that is rich in heritage, a university that is modern in approaches, or even a facility with a long history of Science can continue to make harmony and synthesis (often, demanding good ethics and very conducive dialogues between parties), aside from the conventional sharing for a sustainability trust.
It is a simple carried out activity and will deliver mutual benefits to the adopter/hoster.
MAILING ADDRESS : tba (April 2020)