For November and months to come, and for every day - our members and followers will always remain active and be engaged in the activities that was proposed from the T1:Science for Peace and Development Activities.
Aside from just "one day", "one moment", or at "one season"; T1: SPD aims to renew to maintain activities and perform on our WSDPD reflections for the entire month of November and beyond.
This engagement and initiatives of all kinds (at any given point of time and year) shall take perspectives of several parameters which autonomously functions at SDG-typos.
Some updates following our set time frame and all kinds of resources which are greatly dependent on the board advisory:
- An integrated task force is declared to perform continuum actions, by only focusing on selected key performance
indicators in our projects.
- The ORG. remains using a MICS specific methodology designed and researched to function for all activities.
- The MNA and Marcharh Org. continue commitments and partnerships at different global calls and global activities
at best possibility through a cause-sharing commune.
- THE MNA digitalization activities (including the website www.marcharh.com "being the main content provider to several
partners and institutions") is a modularity role to different projects and scientific cooperative activities (that are currently being supervised, discussed at public events, and open meeting calls).
- Our MNA ORG. and Non-profit Initiatives operates a simple and transparent non-profit digitalization platform, which has
been recognized internationally as a hub and content provider specialized in the field of our mission.
- Marcharh open contents published at all platforms including www.marcharh.com (updated regularly) becomes
a generator for example activities and investments at different SDG arenas . This open contents was a common act of
prudence unanimously agreed by ten types of agents communicated with Marcharh Members, and serving for the
interest of ten main types of agents:
1. policy decision makers
3. industrial actors
4. socio-energy-environment causes workers
5. scholars and scientists of all maturity level and education
6. stakeholders from private and public facilities actors
7. stakeholders from value-sharing institutions (mostly clustered at SDG, and at different levels)
8. sustainability managers and leaders
10. organizations board advisors (non-profit ngo.)
"We have a simple and dreamy way of delivering missions at a modern co-operative nature.
We choose to advocate our agents causes, their initiatives, and their activities intersecting in sustainability, sciences, and establishing a purposeful community from one region, to an intelligent city, and cooperative society at different continents.
We stand side-by-side performing for every agent dreams and turning it slowly into reality for all agents."
- T1:SPD, MICS, MNA, Marcharh Org.
The aforementioned ten type of agents are identified being proving their roles to the the SDG and
establishing a multi-disciplinary R&D innovation activity.
Amongst others which are also committed in the same mission,
we reference the efforts of the agents and events that took place during the T1:SPD 2016-2017
integration and implementation phase.
We identified, cited, shared their causes and advocate their purposeful activity:
COP 23 Bonn
International Science Center and Museum Day
Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers
Economic and Social Research Society
European Sustainability Energy Week Initiatives
South-Eastern Finland University of Applied Sciences
Italian Exhibition Group
Cancer Science Institute
Clean Energy Products Ltd.
American College of Nutrition
National Science Teacher Association
The Eventful Group
Formulation Science and Technology Group
Habitat for Humanity
International Rescue Committee
Global Vision International
United Scientific Group
Building Performance Institute Europe
PLATE R&D DELFT
Future Societies - Planet Tech - Web Summit
Southern European Veterinary
San Pablo CEU Andalucia
Sheffield Hallam University
University of Wales, Trinity
University of Warsaw
World Meteorological Association
World Energy Congress
Global Energy Council
University of Oslo
Energy Class Factory
*this list is not a confirmatory of all the active participatory of agents after T1:SPD completion
*C? What is C?
Yet to be 'complete'. Though, this C do not stand for completion.
This is our preferred approach introducing you (briefly) of our committed platform and committed members - which is framed for a long-term development serving a defined purpose.
This platform is subject to updates.